AIAA programs and services spark innovation in the aerospace industry—strengthening a high-value profession that helps make the world safer, more connected, more accessible, and more prosperous. We know that shaping the future of aerospace is no simple task. It takes passion, discussion, innovation, collaboration, and most importantly—it takes organizations like yours!
Connections That Advance Your Business
Through AIAA, your organization and staff members will:
Meet the partners you most want to do business with;
- Connect with thought-leaders who will stimulate new ideas for your organization; and
- Network with collaborators who can help you successfully move your business forward.
Advocacy on Capitol Hill and at the State Level
AIAA advocates for the profession and advances your business interests by:
Informing policy debates on Capitol Hill that could affect your bottom-line;
- Delivering expert testimony at business congressional oversight hearings; and
- Bringing important stakeholders together on critical aerospace topics.
Recognition and Reputation Building
Through our prestigious, peer-recognition-based honors and awards program, AIAA helps you:
Build morale and pride among your team members;
- Receive industry-wide appreciation for innovations and successes; and
- Boost your brand, organizational reputation, and bottom-line.
Technical Resources at Your Fingertips
For almost 90 years, AIAA has served as the industry's premier source for technical information. As a Corporate Member:
- You and your staff have
access to AIAA’s premier publications covering aerospace technology, engineering, and science.
- For a fee, you can enhance your access to AIAA publications and get even more data, research,
standards and more—new corporate members receive a 10% package discount for the first year!
Building a Better Workforce
Access the brightest students and young professionals who will be future industry’s leaders.
- Meet these innovators at
AIAA Forums, and see them present the research and technologies they are working on to shape the future of aerospace.
- Gain direct access to elected young professionals and student representatives who have leadership roles on
AIAA committees and the
Board of Directors.
Recruit for jobs and internships at our Forums in the exhibition hall.
- If you also
exhibit, you’ll get the chance to have an informal conversation with innovative engineers, technologists, and scientists at all stages of their career, by inviting them to your booth to learn about employment with your organization with your job post. Conversation going good and you need a private place to talk, just let our staff know!
Additional Features of Corporate Membership
- Join Us – Receive complimentary individual membership, and free conference registrations
AIAA Daily Launch - Stay informed on the latest industry reports that affect your day-to-day work
- Participation is Power
- A designated executive will secure an exclusive seat on the Corporate Membership Committee (CMC)
- Opportunity for leadership and staff to serve on
technical, program, and standing committees that are shaping industry developments and standards
- Showcase Your Brand with Discounted Rates
- Receive Exclusive Invitations
- Social briefings
- Executive roundtables
- Aerospace facility tours
- Educational lectures
Become a Corporate Member Today!
For more information on corporate membership please contact Chris Semon at 703.264.7570, or
Paul doCarmo at 703.264.7576.