Join a comprehensive Webinar for designing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Though time does not permit teaching a complete graduate course, you will learn how multiple aerospace disciplines come together for building a UAV.
Airframe, propulsion, guidance, and control are synthesized in a computer simulation to conduct design iterations and performance evaluations. Your laptop is your design bureau, workshop, and test range.
- Conceptualizing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Integrating subsystems using computer simulations
- Conducting Sensitivity Studies
- Evaluating flight performance
- Explaining simulation framework CADAC and providing free download instructions