After you purchased this webinar, you will receive a confirmation email stating how you can log in through our e-learning web portal. You must click through onto our e-learning portal to complete your purchase.
This webinar presents the fundamentals of missile design, development, and system engineering. It addresses the broad range of alternatives in satisfying missile performance, cost, risk, and launch platform integration requirements. The methods presented are generally simple closed-form analytical expressions that are physics-based, to provide insight into the primary driving parameters. Typical values of missile parameters and the characteristics of current operational missiles are discussed, as well as the enabling subsystems and technologies for missiles. Videos are presented to illustrate missile development activities and performance.
Who Should Attend
- Missile design and system engineering process
- Critical tradeoffs, methods, and technologies in aerodynamic, propulsion, structure, seeker, warhead, fuzing, and subsystems sizing to meet flight performance and other requirements
- Launch platform–missile integration
- Robustness, lethality, guidance, navigation and control, accuracy, observables, survivability, reliability, and cost considerations
- Missile system and missile technology development process
Those working in the Missile Systems, Weapon System Effectiveness. System Engineering Fields.