You join a comprehensive Webinar for designing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Though time does not permit teaching a complete graduate course, you will learn how multiple aerospace disciplines come together for building a UAV.
Airframe, propulsion, guidance, and control are synthesized in a computer simulation to conduct design iterations and performance evaluations. Your laptop is your design bureau, workshop, and test range. For follow-up, you will receive free access to the computer simulation used in this Webinar, and references of additional study material.
Who Should Attend
- Conceptualizing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Integrating subsystems using computer simulations
- Conducting Sensitivity Studies
- Evaluating flight performance
- Explaining simulation framework CADAC and providing free download instructions
Those working in the fields of unmanned systems, systems engineering, and modeling and simulation would be highly interested in this webinar.