Liquid propulsion systems are critical to launch vehicle and spacecraft performance,and mission success. This two-day course, taught by a team of government, industry and international experts,will cover propulsion fundamentals and topics of interest in launch vehicle and spacecraft propulsion; non-toxic propulsion; microsat and cubesat propulsion; propulsion system design and performance; and human rating of liquid engines. Lessons learned from development and flight of components and systems will be discussed.
Who Should Attend
- Rocket Propulsion Fundamentals
- Structural Considerations in Rocket Engine Design
- Rocket Engine Testing
- Development and Flight Experience with Green Monopropellants
- Microsat, Nanosat and Cubesat Propulsion
- Dual Mode Engines and Propulsion System Trades
This course is intended for engineers and managers involved in liquid propulsion component and system design, development, analysis, program management,contracts or certification for flight.