You join a comprehensive Webinar for designing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. Though time does not permit teaching a complete graduate course, you will learn how multiple aerospace disciplines come together for building a UAV.
Airframe, propulsion, guidance, and control are synthesized in a computer simulation to conduct design iterations and performance evaluations. Your laptop is your design bureau, workshop, and test range. For follow-up, you will receive free access to the computer simulation used in this Webinar, and references of additional study material.
- Conceptualizing Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Integrating subsystems—aerodynamics, propulsion, autopilot, guidance—using computer simulations
- Conducting sensitivity studies of autopilot and waypoint guidance
- Evaluating flight performance
- Explaining simulation framework CADAC++ and providing free download instructions