Sparking Ingenuity and Collaboration
to Enable Mission Success
The AIAA SPACE Conference & Exposition comes at a critical time for the space community as a number of outside forces continue to shape decisions and directions. Budgets are being squeezed, new players are emerging, business models are evolving. Now more than ever it is critical for government, industry, and academia to work together to lead the community forward in a sustainable direction, for all of us to continue our industry’s legacy of innovation to solve problems and exploit emerging opportunities, and to develop the technology that will enable the next steps in our shared journey outward. It is with these factors in mind that we have developed the program for SPACE 2013.
The theme of “Sparking Ingenuity and Collaboration to Enable Mission Success” is explored through frank and forward-looking discussions designed to review the current achievements in space and highlight new initiatives and plans, while surfacing the key issues and challenges that need to be addressed in order to define clear roadmaps for future progress. The event provides the leaders from government, industry, and academia an opportunity to share ideas on how to focus the great talent and resources of the space community on the future. This work fuels the collective human drive to explore and be part of something bigger than ourselves, and brings about new technologies that make everyday living better for all of us.
Attend SPACE 2013 to:
- Hear from thought leaders and decision makers about critical issues for the space industry (more info)
- Engage in conversations of cross-cutting topics during panel discussions (more info)
- Stay current with technology advances and challenges through technical sessions and papers covering a range of disciplines (more info)
- Relive 7 minutes of terror during the William H. Pickering Lecture on the Curiosity Mars Science Laboratory (more info)
- Enhance your professional connections during networking activities (more info)
- Explore the Exposition Hall to learn about new products and programs (more info)