The best minds in aerospace will come together at AIAA Science and Technology Forum and Exposition (SciTech 2014). In technical sessions participants will share the newest research, seek answers to challenging questions, and together move new technologies forward. Engineers and educators, researchers and designers, scientists and students will all join together to play a part in advancing the state of aerospace science and technology.
From presentations that help to unravel engineering challenges, to networking events where the exchange of experiences can lead to effective solutions, this forum can enrich your current work and help enhance your future career path.
At the same time, you will be able to hear from market analysts, corporate decision makers, journalists, and government and military leaders as they address the difficult questions facing the industry:
- How will Congress and the White House impact future funding for research and development in the civil sector?
- Will corporations have to go it alone in developing tomorrow’s cutting-edge technologies?
- Will today’s students see a bright future in aerospace, or will they look elsewhere, and how will we keep the best foreign students from returning home?
What will you miss if you’re not there?
- 22nd AIAA/ASME/AHS Adaptive Structures Conference
- 52nd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting
- AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference
- 15th AIAA Gossamer Systems Forum
- AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference
- AIAA Modeling and Simulation Technologies Conference
- 10th AIAA Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Specialist Conference
- 16th AIAA Non-Deterministic Approaches Conference
- 55th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference
- 7th Symposium on Space Resource Utilization
- 32nd ASME Wind Energy Symposium