It’s not too late to submit an abstract for this year’s
ICSSC Conference. Please send an email to: email@example.com and they will grant you late submission access to the
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE PAPER AUTHORS:
In order to submit an abstract for consideration, one must first create an account on the Ka/ICSSC event website. (Click the "More Info" button below). After creating your account there, follow the posted abstract submission directions.
Registration to attend the conference is a separate process after one has created an account with Ka/ICSSC.
The combined 34th AIAA International Communications Satellite Systems Conference and 22nd Ka and Broadband Communications Conference to be held in Cleveland, Ohio is the ideal venue to celebrate early satellite systems accomplishments and discuss the challenges and discoveries required for the next 50 years. Be a part of the future promise of extraordinary technological and human feats enabled by these satellite capabilities.
This year’s combined conference will emphasize the satellite architectures, payloads, technologies, and systems required for the next 50 years of satellite and communications systems advancements.
Complete details of the combined program can be found on the official conference website: www.kaconf.org
Quick Reference Links
The combined Conference is soliciting papers in all areas of activity covering the following satellite system topics:
- Broadcast satellites
- Data relay/backbone satellites
- Search and rescue satellites
- L/S/K-band GEO/MEO/LEO mobile satellites
- Remote sensing high speed downlinks
- High capacity/high throughput broadband satellite
- Dual-use satellite systems
- Multi-beam, relay satellite antennas
- Large “mega” constellations; commercial or cubesatAdvanced satellite systems, payloads, services, and technologies, and applications
- Planetary and interplanetary Optical communications
- Near Earth and deep space relay architectures
- Payload and ground technologies for Ka/Q/V/W-band
- Flexible satellite resource allocation architectures, design tools and technologies
- High speed onboard processing and digital payload architecture and technologies
- Communications protocols and networks
- Satellite-aided localization systems, technologies and applications
- On-board navigation receivers for LEO/MEO and GEO
- Earth terminal and station architecture advancements
- Propagation and fade modelling and mitigation
- Integration and interoperability of systems
- Autonomy and adaptive/cognitive system technologies
- Security applications and architectures