- Do you have an interest in the aerospace industry?
- Do you know what you need to do to prepare for university engineering programs?
- Do you have burning questions about careers and opportunities in the industry?
- Would you like to have an up close and personal opportunity to network with aerospace professionals?
The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) invites you to Leading the STEM Charge: Illuminating the Potential in Aerospace at the 49th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit and 11th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference.
Teachers, students and parents are invited to attend a networking lunch with AIAA members and to participate in an interactive panel session about college and beyond; describing opportunities in the aerospace industry.
- For teachers- the opportunity to connect your classroom curriculum to real-world experiences and people
- For students- the opportunity to see all the potential that the aerospace industry offers you as you prepare for a career
- For parents- the opportunity to learn about the world that your student is interested in and gain insights into college preparation
Registration is limited, so register early. This is a unique opportunity to network with members of the aerospace community, tour the 49th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit and 11th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference and learn about the various pathways to careers in the aerospace industry.