Nowhere else will you get the depth and breadth of sessions on Propulsion and Energy Conversion than at the AIAA conferences in San Jose, California.
- Expand your knowledge, as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Find out what lies ahead, as senior leaders in industry discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering managers and industry executives
- Engineers, researchers, and scientists
- Young aerospace professionals
- Educators and students
- Media representatives
What to Expect?
Discussions with distinguished government and industry speakers.
Networking and interaction with your peers during:
- James Halsell, Technical Director, Aerospace Systems, Dynetics
- Garry Lyles, Space Launch System (SLS) Chief Engineer, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC)
- James Maser, President, Pratt and Whitney Rocketdyne
- John Olson, Assistant Director for Space and Aeronautics, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Ric Parker, Director of Research and Technology, Rolls-Royce plc
Opportunities to enhance your career through:
- Conference Evening Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Awards Luncheon
- Continuing Education Courses
- STEM Workshops