Leveraging Aerospace and Energy Technology Synergies
to Address Future Challenges
Propulsion and energy systems are at the very heart of aerospace, whether you are flying passengers to London or satellites to LEO. Every move forward in our exploration of the world, and the universe, is enabled by new technologies, and most of these come from the researchers and engineers who will come together at this forum.
Nowhere else will you get the depth and breadth of sessions on Propulsion and Energy than at the AIAA conferences in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Expand your knowledge, as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Find out what lies ahead, as senior leaders in industry discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
What to Expect
- More than 1,500 papers presented in over 30 technical tracks
Stay at the top of your game with AIAA's continuing education offerings. You will leave with invaluable improvements and solutions that you can put to immediate use. Courses will be featured this year prior to the conference. Course registration includes full conference participation. Course details coming soon!Networking
- Aerospace Exposition
- Coffee Breaks, Luncheons, Receptions
- Committee Meetings
- And more!