Connect with more than 3,500 innovators at the world's largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology.
From the small, but brilliantly simple innovations that affect everyday lives to the major discoveries and missions that fuel our collective human drive to explore and accomplish amazing things, AIAA SciTech 2014 – the largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology – gives you extensive access to a wide range of the latest research and development, not just in your own areas of expertise, but across technological boundaries. Nowhere else will you find the breadth and depth of aerospace research, analysis, and foresight at a single location.
Find out what lies ahead.
Senior leaders in government, industry, and academia discuss their programs and business challenges during stimulating plenary and interactive panel sessions focused on:
R&D Policy Implications and Investments
Designing for Affordability
Continuing Education and Professional Development
Expand your knowledge.
More than 1800 technical papers, including the best papers from students around the world will inspire idea exchange.
Featuring more than 10 individual technical events at a single location, making SciTech 2014 more dynamic, more broadly relevant, and more consistent with the requirements of travel policies.
- Stay at the top of your game with AIAA's continuing education offerings. You will leave with invaluable improvements and solutions that you can put to immediate use. Course registration includes full conference participation.
Network and celebrate great accomplishments during special events.
- Business-to-Business Matchmaking
- Rising Leaders in Aerospace Forum
- AIAA Foundation International Student Conference and Reception
- Durand, Dryden, and vonKarman Lectureships and Luncheons
- AIAA Honors and Awards Luncheons, Dinners, and Receptions
- and more.
SciTech Exposition connects you with the latest in technological innovation and solutions.