Learning starts with a teacher, a curious student, and fun in the classroom. And AIAA has the programs to help you with:
- Classroom Resources – Homework, classroom exercises, games, puzzles, and more.
- Classroom Support – a free Educator Associate membership puts you in touch with scores of engineers in your local community who are willing and able to help in the classroom.
- Classroom Grant – The AIAA Foundation provides educator grants for standards-based hands-on inquiry projects that tie to aerospace or engineering. Make your lessons come alive with projects that will inspire and engage your students.
- Recognition – The AIAA Foundation recognizes outstanding educators for their accomplishments in exciting K–12 students about math and science and preparing them to use and contribute to tomorrow's technologies.
- Engineers as Educators – AIAA Educator Associate members help practicing engineers learn to teach aerospace engineering principles to K–12 students.
- Educational Partners -- Innovative programs from AIAA’s educational partners are exciting students and teachers alike about math and science.
- AIAA K-12 STEM Event Planning and Volunteer Coordination database available as an exclusive benefit to finding AIAA members interested in assisting with your students.
Back to STEM K-12 Outreach >