Business, General Aviation, and Rotorcraft: Global Outlook, Opportunities, and Challenges
Took place 14 August, 0930–1200 hrs
President and CEO, General Aviation Manufacturers Association (Moderator)
Senior Vice President, Engineering and Test, Gulfstream
Executive Director, AHS International
|John S. Langford
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Aurora Flight Sciences Corporation
Chairman of the Board, Experimental Aircraft Association
Watch the Video Here
Or watch it on AIAA's YouTube Channel and leave a comment.
Business aviation, general aviation, and rotorcraft markets continue to push technology advancements to improve capability and efficiency. The topics covered during this panel discussion include:
- What market trends will drive technology development and implementation in these areas?
- What major challenges – including operations, capacity, capability, efficiency, security, and environmental issues – face aviation in these sectors?
- What policy issues may constrain the market?
- What technologies can improve capacity, capability, efficiency, security, and environmental issues?
- What economic and investment constraints exist?