The Future of Flight: Shaping the Policy
Took place 4 August, 1600-1800 hrs
Watch the Video Here
Or, watch it on AIAA's YouTube Channel and leave a comment.
Aviation’s success will be determined by the degree to which its customers achieve the full potential of their products in the marketplace. The safety, security, and efficiency of the air transportation system are all necessary to the future development of aviation. Policy development is often undertaken without fully comprehending the impacts on the government, the users and providers of air transportation, and the sectors of the economy that depend on the efficiency and vitality of the air transportation system.
The topics covered by this panel include:
- What trends in the global economy will shape aviation’s future?
- What current policy priorities are most pressing?
- What key policy issues will shape the development of U.S. and global aviation?
- What policy priorities are needed to spur growth?
- Can innovative financing and globally integrated infrastructure improve efficiency?