Event At A Glance (pdf) Agenda (coming soon) Networking Special Activities
The variety of information presented, from the higher-level plenaries down through the technical sessions—there is something for everyone.
Nowhere else will you get the depth and breadth of sessions focusing on aviation and aeronautics topics than at AVIATION 2014.
Featuring 18 technical conferences and ITAR-compliant sessions, AVIATION 2014 will deliver a strong technical program addressing the broad spectrum of applied science and aviation technologies. More than 1500 papers will be presented on more than 125 specialized topics.
Areas of focus include:
- Environmental Impact of Aerospace Systems
- Measuring, Testing, and Validation of Aerospace Systems
- Aerodynamic, Fluids, and Thermal Sciences
- Design and Optimization of Aerospace Vehicles
- Aerospace Systems, Operations, and Life Cycle