5 Reasons to Attend
- Collaborate with leading innovators
- Understand technology integration
- Network with colleagues and clients
- Test and evolve your ideas
- Identify small business opportunities
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
What to Expect
Featuring 18 technical conferences and ITAR-compliant sessions, AVIATION 2014 will deliver a strong technical program addressing the broad spectrum of applied science and aviation technologies. More than 1500 papers will be presented on more than 125 specialized topics.
Stay at the top of your game with AIAA's continuing education offerings. You will leave with invaluable improvements and solutions that you can put to immediate use. Courses will be featured this year prior to the conference. Course registration includes full conference participation. Courses include:
- Business Management for Engineers
- Optimal Design in Multidisciplinary Systems
- 3rd AIAA Workshop on Benchmark Problems for Airframe Noise Computations (BANC-III)
AIAA AVIATION 2014 is expected to draw more than 2500 participants from across all facets of the aviation enterprise who are shaping the future of flight. Dedicated networking breaks, luncheons, and receptions are woven throughout the forum.
- B2B Matchmaking
- Aerospace Exposition
- Coffee Breaks, Luncheons, Receptions
- Committee Meetings
- And more!