Plan Your Trip
Location, Time, Attire
- Location: The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC. Underground parking is available with access via 13 1/2 Street and via two entrances on 14th Street.
- Time: The reception begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by dinner and the awards presentation. The program should end by 10:00 p.m.
- Attire: Dress for the evening is black tie or equivalent military uniform.
- Hyatt Regency Crystal City – A block of rooms has been arranged for the AIAA Spring Business Meetings and Awards Gala. Sleeping room rate is $239 single/double, plus applicable taxes. Rooms will be held until 7 April 2014. Book your room. Address: 2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA, 703.418-1234
- J.W. Marriott, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 202.393.2000 (across the street from the Ronald Reagan Building)
- Hotel Washington, 515 15th Street NW, 202.638.5900 (two blocks from the Ronald Reagan Building
Directions to the Ronald Reagan Center
The Federal Triangle metro station (orange/blue lines) is located on site, and the Metro Center metro station (red line) is just two blocks away. For drivers, an underground parking garage is available with access via 13½ Street and via two entrances on 14th Street.
Visit the Ronald Reagan Building's website for directions.