NASA Student Sponsorship
We are pleased to be able to offer NASA funding support, in the form of a partial scholarship, to cover the student registration fee ($600) for students presenting a paper at SpaceOps 2014. We can support up to 15 U.S. Students. The requirements are as follows:
- Student must be an advanced undergraduate or graduate level student currently enrolled in a U.S. university or college.
- Student must have been accepted for an oral or poster presentation to the SpaceOps 2014 conference.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen.
- Student must be at least 18 years old.
- Student must also submit an abstract to the 64th International Astronautical Congress (IAC) via the official IAC submittal process at: (https://iac.nasaprs.com/iac/home/index.cfm).
To apply for the SpaceOps support, go to: https://iac.nasaprs.com/iac/home/registration.cfm, and submit the form. Note that this site is not to be used to submit your IAC abstract for the IAC itself.
- Please make sure you check: “I am a full-time undergraduate or graduate level student attending an accredited university and was accepted for a poster or oral paper session at SpaceOps 2014 and am applying here for the SpaceOps 2014 registration support.”
- Fill out your SpaceOps ID #
- Make sure you submit both the NASA SpaceOps application and IAC abstract before February 21, 2014.
Please share this with other students you know who may be seeking a way to get to SpaceOps 2014, as there are 15 slots available. We are also in the process of developing special events and opportunities for all students attending SpaceOps 2014 and will announce them once they are finalized.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.