Helpful Tips to Gain Approval
As you put together your request for participate in AVIATION 2014, here are some items you might want to consider:
- Focus on what you will bring back to you organization as a result of your participation so your supervisor understands the return on investment.
- Offer to share the agenda with your supervisor and colleague to see if there are topics/sessions you can attend to being back information of interest.
- Offer to your supervisor to prepare a trip report and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned from the event.
- Registering for the conference gains you access to all technical papers presented during the event.
- If you are interested in taking a continuing education course being offered as part of the conference, explain that course registration includes conference participation.