Lockheed Martin proudly hosting Lt Gen Ellen M. Pawlikowski, Commander, Space and Missile Systems Center, Air Force Space Command, Los Angeles Air Force Base, CA, at the AIAA Aerospace Spotlight Awards Gala, May 2014.
AIAA recognizes the X-51 WaveRider Team, consisting of AFRL and corporate members Aerojet Rocketdyne and The Boeing Company, at the AIAA Aerospace Spotlight Awards Gala, May 2014.
AIAA Corporate Member Representatives Discussing the Future of Aerospace at SciTech 2014: Jim Albaugh, Ray Johnson, David Hills, Michael Ryschkewitsch, and John Tracy.
AIAA President Jim Albaugh and AIAA Corporate Membership Committee Chair Frank Culberston, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Advanced Programs Group, Orbital Sciences Corporation, at SciTech 2014.
AIAA Corporate Membership
Benefits of AIAA Corporate Membership
From our predecessors’ entrepreneurial inception 80 years ago to the present, AIAA has encouraged the active involvement and participation of the corporate community. Our corporate members represent a “Who’s Who” of the aerospace industry. Membership gives you direct access to the most respected names in the business (in industry, government, and academia) and puts your company in a position to work directly with them on a wide spectrum of topics and issues that affect the industry today and will impact it tomorrow.
To learn more about AIAA's Corporate Membership Program, visit our corporate member brochure.
- Networking–Interacting with Aerospace Leadership. Individual relationships are key to your company’s growth. As a Corporate Member, your representative will be invited to participate in the Corporate Member Committee and will be invited to attend programs held exclusively for Corporate Members.
- Partnerships–Building Relationships with Mutual Benefit. AIAA has strategic partnerships with leading international spacefaring societies. These partnerships help minimize conflict and competition, and offer our Corporate Members the opportunity to engage in special coalitions and organizations with similar goals.
- Personalized Service–Personal Support. Our staff will work with you and your organization to give you greater access to extensive resources and support tailored specifically to your organization.
- Professional Growth–Keeping Your Workforce on the Leading Edge. The future of an organization is its employees. AIAA enables the professional growth and development of your employees, offering them extensive opportunities to further their careers through networking, education, information, and participation. As a Corporate Member, your company will receive a complimentary registration to approved AIAA conferences to ensure that your employees continue their professional growth.
- Recognition–Acknowledging the Best in the Industry. AIAA understands the importance and value of recognizing those who make special contributions to the advancement of the industry, whether they are individuals, teams, or corporations. As a Corporate Member, your company will receive advance notice on award announcements and promotion of corporate award winners and membership upgrades.
- Technical Information–Resources at Your Fingertips. For 80 years, AIAA has served as the industry’s premier source for technical information. As a Corporate Member, you have total access to our extensive information resources. Although there is a fee for this access, new corporate members receive a 10% discount for the first year.
- Advocacy–Taking a Stand on Today’s Issues. AIAA Corporate Membership provides your company with critical access to key decision makers in industry and government. Special events and invitations to congressional and government briefings bring you face to face with influential policymakers and leaders to discuss issues relevant to the industry and to your company.
For more information on corporate membership please contact Merrie Scott at 703.264.7530 or (toll-free, U.S. only) 800.639.AIAA (2422) ext. 530.