Exhibitors, Advertisers, and Sponsors
If your organization is looking to:
- Connect to aerospace professionals
- Gain visibility and value
- Be positioned with industry leaders
AIAA can help you achieve your objectives!
Partnership with AIAA and our Corporate Membership program will help shape the future direction of the aerospace industry as your organization supports the aerospace profession. This partnership encourages unequivocal value by providing advocacy for aerospace issues, networking opportunities with aerospace leaders, professional and corporate growth, recognition of technical and managerial achievements, and access to extensive technical information resources. Contact: Merrie Scott, AIAA manager of Strategic Relationships.
AIAA’s sponsorship program will provide your organization a unique platform at AIAA conferences that delivers elevated onsite presence, provides unique speaking opportunities, and maximizing networking capabilities, all with the goal of showcasing your organization’s extraordinary products and services to our conference attendees and distinguished guests. Sponsorship Opportunities.
Exhibiting at one of our technical conferences, including, Aerospace Sciences, U.S. Missile Defense, Fluid Dynamics, Joint Propulsion, and Space and opens a corporate gateway to the industry’s top scientists, engineers, designers, managers, and government officials and corporate executives. Exhibit with AIAA.
AIAA qualified industry partners have rental access to our membership and subscriber mailing lists so specific marketing and branding efforts can be enhanced by your organization. Contact: Jessa Foor, AIAA director of Marketing.
- Display advertising provides your organization access to the most authoritative source of information on the cutting-edge technologies, policy issues, and business trends that affect the aerospace profession. The magazine’s readers and contributors include leaders of the nation’s major space, aeronautics, and defense programs as well as premier decision-makers in government, industry, and academia, both national and international. Aerospace America will carry your message to more than 50,000 readers worldwide, including top aerospace decision-makers, engineers, and scientists and member of Congress.
- Classified advertising enables organizations to fill key professional positions with the most experienced people in the industry. Whether it is a university faculty position or a corporate engineering or technical position, placement will save you and your staff time in attracting the right candidates for each position.
Advertising on AIAA’s website gives your organization immediate and daily exposure to the decision makers in the leading agencies and companies throughout the aerospace industry. With more than 13,000 visits per day and more than 1.5 million page views per month, we can offer your organization a range of advertising options.
Contact: Joan Daly or Patricia Walker for all advertising opportunities.
AIAA Industry Guide
Connect with the best industry suppliers with this comprehensive, industry-specific database. This Guide allows you to tap into the incredible network of AIAA with the premier online search tool and directory for the entire aerospace industry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIAA Daily Launch
AIAA’s daily news digest offers direct exposure to aerospace professionals and decision makers in the leading agencies and companies throughout the aerospace industry. It is distributed to more than 28,000 AIAA members each weekday morning, and is read, on average, by more than 8,400 members daily. Contact Kristin Gundersen, account director, Bulletin Media.