- For 50 years the Aerospace Sciences Meeting has been THE place to present emerging and up-to-the-minute aerospace research and development findings. Join us on Monday morning for a special keynote session that looks back at 50 years of history-making moments.
- Gain valuable knowledge when you participate in the New Horizons Forum, featuring high-level speakers and panelists who will share their perspectives on the new challenges, future opportunities, and emerging trends in aerospace education, research, and programs.
- Meet with your clients and suppliers in the Aerospace Exposition. Exhibits from government, industry, and small businesses will feature hardware and software demonstrations and new products.
- Enhance your skill set as more than 1,000 engineers, researchers, and scientists report on their latest research and development findings and share views on new technologies for aerospace systems.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during panel sessions, luncheons, receptions, coffee breaks, and off-site events.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Managers and Executives
- Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists
- Young Aerospace Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
What to Expect?
- More than 1,500 papers presented in over 30 technical tracks
- New Horizons Forum addressing air and space transportation for the future
- AIAA Foundation International Student Conference Management Program
- Career and Workforce Development Workshop
Stay at the top of your game with AIAA's continuing education offerings. You will leave with invaluable improvements and solutions that you can put to immediate use. Five courses will be featured this year prior to the conference (7–8 January 2012). Course registration includes full conference participation. Click on the links below to see complete descriptions.
NOTE: Courses subject to change
- Aerospace Exposition
- Coffee Breaks, Luncheons, Receptions
- Honky-Tonking at the Wild Horse Saloon
- Committee Meetings
- And more!