Nowhere else will you get the depth and breadth of sessions on Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials, Non-Deterministic Approaches, Gossamer Systems, and MDO than at the AIAA SDM conference in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Expand your knowledge as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
• Find out what lies ahead as senior leaders in industry discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
• Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.
Who Should Attend?
• Engineering managers and industry executives
• Engineers, researchers, and scientists
• Young aerospace professionals
• Educators and students
• Media representatives
What to Expect?
Discussions with distinguished invited speakers, including:
• Larry Ilcewicz, Chief Scientific and Technical Advisor for Advanced Composite Materials, Federal Aviation Administration
• Michael Hyer, N. Waldo Harrison, Professor Emeritus of Engineering Science and Mechanics, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
• Natalia Alexandrov, Senior Research Scientist, NASA Langley Research Center
• Sankaran Mahadevan, John R. Murray Sr. Chair in Engineering, Vanderbilt University
• George A. Lesieutre, Professor and Head, Aerospace Engineering Pennsylvania State University
• David W. Trop, Chief Engineer – Structures, Product Development and Technology, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Networking and interaction with your peers during:
• Monday Evening Reception
• Coffee Breaks
• Wednesday Awards Luncheon
Opportunities to enhance your career through:
• Continuing Education: two-day short courses
-- The Fundamentals of Composite Structure Design
-- Introduction to Bio-Inspired Engineering
-- Aeroelasticity: State-of-the-Art Practices
-- Introduction to Non-Deterministic Approaches
• 1st AIAA Aeroelastic Prediction Workshop (AePW-1)