Infotech@Aerospace will cover scientific and engineering issues related to architecting, designing, developing, operating, and maintaining modern aerospace and defense systems: this includes aircraft, spacecraft, ground systems, robots, avionics, and sensors, as well as systems of systems. Of particular interest are autonomous, cooperative, space, and unmanned systems, communication and networked systems, robotic systems, and human-machine interactions.
Who Should Attend?
Nowhere else will you get the depth and breadth of sessions than at I@A. This conference will cover scientific and engineering issues related to architecting, designing, developing, operating, and maintaining modern aerospace and defense systems: this includes aircraft, spacecraft, ground systems, robots, avionics, and sensors, as well as systems of systems that at the AIAA Conference in Garden Grove, CA.
- Expand your knowledge as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Find out what lies ahead as senior leaders in industry discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.
What to Expect?
Conference organizers have developed a three-day program featuring a mixture of government speakers and selected technical presentations.
- Col Eric "Scam" Mathewson, U.S. Air Force (Ret.) Director, UAS Strategy, The Boeing Company
- Lt Gen Michael A. Hamel, U.S. Air Force (Ret.), Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Development, Orbital Sciences Corporation
- Steve Chien, Senior Research Scientist and Technical Group Supervisor of the Artificial Intelligence Group, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Robert Manning, Chief Engineer, Mars Science Laboratory, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
Papers being presented will address:
- Space Autonomous Systems and Robotics
- Unmanned Systems Applications
- Human-Machine Interface
- Intelligent Systems
- System Integrity, Verification and Validation
- Adaptive Systems
- Integrated System Health Management (ISHM)
- Sensor Systems
- Data / Information Fusion
- Computer Systems
- Software Systems
- Plug-and-Play Mechanisms
- Real-Time Embedded Computing Technologies
Networking and interaction with your peers during:
- JPL Tour
- Tuesday Evening Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Awards Luncheon