Nowhere else will you get the depth and breadth of sessions on Propulsion and Energy Conversion than at the AIAA conferences in Atlanta, GA.
- Expand your knowledge as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Find out what lies ahead as senior leaders in industry discuss their programs and business challenges during plenary and interactive panel sessions.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking breaks, and social activities.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering managers and industry executives
- Engineers, researchers, and scientists
- Young aerospace professionals
- Educators and students
- Media representatives
What to Expect?
Discussions with distinguished government and industry speakers.
Networking and interaction with your peers during:
- Robert Lightfoot, Center Director, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- David Thompson, CEO Orbital Sciences Corp.
- David Garrison, Managing Director, Engine and Component Maintenance for Delta Tech Ops
Opportunities to enhance your career through:
- Conference Evening Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Awards Luncheon
- Hybrid Rocket Propulsion (2-3 August)
- Advanced Solid Rockets(2-3 August)
- Hydrogen Safety(2-3 August)
- NPSS: A Practical Introduction(2-3 August)
- Missile Design and System Engineering(2-3 August)
- 1st Propulsion Aerodynamics Workshop (PAW01) (29 July)