The Fluid Dynamics and Co-located Conferences and Exhibit provide an opportunity to participate in seven AIAA conferences in one! Joint sessions between many of these events are planned to encourage synergism and collaboration between the communities.
- Enhance your skills as expert engineers, researchers, and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Participate in the newly co-located Aerospace T&E Days Forum featuring two moderated panels of acquisition, technical, and test and evaluation leadership from the aerospace domain.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during interactive panel sessions, award luncheons, networking breaks, and receptions.
- Stay at the top of your game with AIAA’s continuing education programs.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering managers and industry executives
- Engineers, researchers, and scientists
- Young aerospace professionals
- Educators and students
- Media representatives
What to Expect?
Technical Program Highlights:
- Aerospace T&E Days Forum
- High-level plenary sessions and award lectures
- Drag Prediction Workshop
- Recognition of outstanding members of the community through Technical Excellence Awards
- Off-site World War II Museum Reception
- Awards Luncheon
- Exhibit Lunch Reception
- Coffee Breaks
- Young Professional Reception
Continuing Education Courses:
- Perturbation Methods in Science and Engineering
- Space Environment and Its Effects on Space Systems
- Turbine Engine Ground Test and Evaluation
- Stability and Transition: Theory, Experiment, and Modeling
- Computational Heat Transfer and Thermal Modeling