GLEX 2012 provides the only international forum where global space exploration stakeholders, including senior administrators and exploration managers from the major space agencies, industry, governments, academia and NGO's will gather to engage in discussions of space exploration.
- Expand your knowledge when expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during panel sessions, luncheons, receptions, coffee breaks, and social activities.
- Learn from world leaders in space exploration, as they discuss their programs and business challenges during high-level plenary events, keynote lectures, and technical sessions
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Executives/Managers
- Government Officials and Policymakers
- Engineers and Researchers
- Young Professionals
- Educators and Students
- Media Representatives
What to Expect?
- High-Level Plenary Speakers
- Technical Sessions
- Multiple Networking Opportunities
- Offsite Social Events
Who will be involved in GLEX 2012?
- National, regional and international space agencies
- International Space Exploration Coordination Group (ISECG)
- United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (UNCOPUOS)
- International Astronautical Federation, International Academy of Astronautics, Space Generation Advisory Council, International Institute of Space Law
- Within the U.S. government: Office of Science and Technology Policy, Department of State, Department of Commerce, NASA, NOAA