Computational Aeroacoustics: Methods and Applications
Dr. Christopher Tam is the Robert O. Lawton Distinguished Professor of Mathematics at the Florida State University.
Dr. Tam is a Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), a fellow of the American Physical Society (APS), and a fellow of the Acoustical Society of America (ASA).
Dr. Tam has received a number of awards, including:
• AIAA Pendray Aerospace Sciences Literature Award, AIAA, 2006
• NASA TGIR Award (airframe noise), NASA, 2001
• Robert O. Lawton distinguished Professor, Florida State University, 2000
• AEDC Annual Technology Achievement Award, Arnolds Engineering & Development Center, 1993
• AIAA Aeroacoustics Award, AIAA, 1987
• Lockheed Aircraft Company Disclosure of Invention Award, Lockheed, 1981