Speakers Confirmed for AVIATION 2013
“We are excited by AVIATION 2013’s potential to bring together the entire aviation enterprise for the frank discussions necessary to maintain innovation, spark discovery, and drive progress throughout the aviation value chain. AVIATION 2013’s programming will provide the breadth and depth of content that is necessary for tackling the tough questions and spotting the trends that matter. I am confident that the forum will contribute to pushing the boundaries of aerospace forward, ” said Jim Albaugh, President and Chief Exeuctive Officer (retired), Boeing Commercial Airplanes and AVIATION 2013’s opening Keynote Speaker.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Patrick Shanahan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Airplane Programs, Boeing Commercial Airplanes and Jaiwon Shin, Associate Administrator for Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate, NASA participating on the Commercial Aviation panel.
- Richard A. Clarke, Chairman and CEO, Good Harbor Security Risk Management, LLC (luncheon speaker), Paul Kurtz, Chief Strategy Officer, CyberPoint International, and Ed Adamy, Vice President, UPS Airlines Technology, UPS all contributing to the Connectivity and Cyber Security topic.
- Steve Csonka, Executive Director, Commercial Aviation Alternative Fuels Initiative (CAAFI) and Thomas W. Hicks, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Energy), U. S. Navy discussing The Energy Imperative.
- Charles F. Bolden, Jr., Administrator, NASA will address the Future of Flight – Technology Vision in his Keynote Address.
- Pete Bunce, President and CEO, General Aviation Manufacturers Association, Mike Hirschberg, Executive Director, AHS are confirmed for the General Aviation panel discussion.
- John S. Langford, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Aurora Flight Sciences Corporation and David McBride, Center Director, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center will address the UAS market.
Stay up-to-date on AVIATION 2013 developments. Sign up for Email Alerts at www.aiaa.org/aviation2013 or follow us on Twitter with hashtag #aiaaAviation!