AIAA Aviation and Aeronautics Forum and Exposition (AVIATION 2014)
16 - 20 June 2014
Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
“The variety of information presented, from the higher-level plenaries down through the technical sessions; there was something for everyone.” – AVIATION 2013 attendee
Aviation’s Global Promise – Challenges & Opportunities
Aviation is an essential component of the U.S. and global economy and of our national security. The foundations of aviation success are built on the innovations that have provided an unprecedented level of capability, capacity, and efficiency to our society.
AVIATION 2014 will stimulate thought-provoking conversations among industry leaders and the engineering and technical professionals that develop and operate aviation systems. In addition to cutting-edge technical research presentations, the program will feature panel discussions and keynote presentations addressing some of the pressing opportunities and challenges that impact the future of aviation and aeronautics.
AVIATION 2014 will feature panel discussions and keynote presentations addressing some of the pressing opportunities and challenges associated with matters such as:
- the implementation of new air traffic management capabilities,
- a rethinking of traditional commercial aviation operational models,
- the integration and utilization of unmanned platforms to enhance our existing fleets,
- an evolving financial landscape for both commercial and military aviation system acquisition,
- increasingly connected and networked aviation platforms,
- the implications of policy decisions on how we define, design, and field new operational systems.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Collaborate with leading innovators
- Understand technology integration
- Network with colleagues and clients
- Test and evolve your ideas
- Identify small business opportunities
Plan Your Trip
Georgia is home to more than 500 aerospace companies operating in a business climate where half a billion dollars is spent annually on engineering research and development. The official forum hotel, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, is just 11 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL). A block of rooms is available for AIAA AVIATION 2014 registrants. Room rates are $139 for single or double occupancy plus applicable taxes. These rooms will be held for AIAA until 23 May 2014.
Book your room: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/2014AERO Government employees: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/AERG2014
Registration opens soon. Sign up at www.aiaa-aviation.org to be notified when registration opens.
Premier Sponsor - Lockheed Martin
Sponsors - Boeing and Dunmore