AIAA Small Business Exposure
AIAA is pleased to offer small businesses that are corporate members the opportunity to showcase their capabilities through Poster Spotlights and advertising in Aerospace America.
At no charge, AIAA will provide an area in the exhibit hall where small businesses can promote their products and services via a poster display.
Poster Sessions Include:
- Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exposition
7-10 January 2013
Poster deadline: 7 December 2012
- Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit
San Jose, California
14–17 July 2013
Poster deadline: 14 June 2013
- Space 2013 Conference and Exposition
San Diego, California
10-12 September 2013
Poster deadline: 10 August 2013
- Size: 22" (horizontal) x 28" (vertical)
- Four color
- Must include company name and website
- Must include “AIAA Corporate Member” as shown in the bottom right corner
- Must be sent to AIAA laminated and in a tube
Advertising in Aerospace America
In addition, as a new AIAA corporate member, AIAA will run one advertisement in Aerospace America when coordinated. AIAA will schedule advertising on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Digital materials are required. PDF files are preferred; however, we will accept QuarkXPress and Word documents.
- Specs for full page ads (width x height):
- Trim Size: 8-1/8" x 10-7/8"
- Bleed: 8-3/8" x 11-1/8"
- Live Area: 7" x 10"
- Vital matter should be kept 1/4" from trim on all sides.
Helpful Hints when creating your piece:
- Keep the text brief; your message and/or mission should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- All letters on your poster should be big enough to make it readable at 5 feet.
- Avoid lesser-known abbreviations and acronyms.
- Upper and lowercase letters together are easier to read than all uppercase letters.
- Background and print colors should be in contrasting colors.
- Color is an efficient and effective way to draw attention.
- A photograph is often worth a thousand words.
Please contact Merrie Scott at 703.264.7530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Corporate Membership.
Please contact Craig Byl at 703.264.7590 or email@example.com for more information about placing your ad in Aerospace America and to reserve your space today!
- A small business is defined as an organization with annual aerospace sales revenue of less than $10 million.