Engineers as Educators – Train the Trainer Workshop
10 September 2013
San Diego, CA
San Diego Convention Center
Do you want to be a workshop facilitator?
• Do you have (formal or informal) experience leading students?
• Are you enthusiastic and dedicated to sharing your passion for training others with your local section?
• Are you looking for a way to connect with your local section and become a resource for STEM K-12 activities?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, this is the workshop for you! Your leadership and passion can be channeled to help your section achieve new ways of inspiring students and teachers in your local community.
This workshop will teach you how to train aerospace professionals:
• To be more confident with a K-12 student audience
• To construct grade level appropriate presentations
• To find resources for making presentations exciting and engaging
• To encourage student exploration of the aerospace industry
Registration is limited, so plan to register early!