Your company’s investment in AIAA Corporate Membership means an investment in you.
Whether you are a longtime individual professional member of AIAA or completely new to us, welcome! We are glad you are here and a part of your organization’s corporate membership. Your organization is a corporate member because they believe in the power of collaboration, technical excellence, and advancing the aerospace industry.
You have been selected as a Corporate Member roster designee. Congratulations!
As a part of that designation you receive a complimentary individual professional membership, are automatically elevated to Senior Member, and are qualified for discounted forum registration rates. Plus, you may be eligible for other benefits negotiated by your organization.
You will immediately receive:
Get involved with your membership:
- Update your AIAA member profile by signing in – located at the top right of the AIAA home page
- Tag your profile with your interests and add your location zip code
- Learn more about the distinction of Senior Membership
- Log onto Engage, AIAA’s online community to dialogue with your peers
- Participate in one of 57 local sections
- Join a Committee on Standards or one of 72 Technical Committees, or other committees.
- Learn about AIAA’s Diversity and Inclusion Plan
- Check out the AIAA Young Professionals programs
- Join an AIAA Corporate Member Connect Series event
- Share your thoughts on social media @AIAA or LinkedIn
- Demonstrate your affiliation with AIAA by using the Corporate Member Logo on your website and in email signatures
- Find premier aerospace technology, engineering, and science content and research across 100+ topics on Aerospace Research Central (ARC)
- Share your work by publishing with AIAA
AIAA upcoming events:
Registration information for the 2024 Secret/NOFORN event in Laurel, Maryland, will be available in winter 2023. Please check back at a later date.
The 2024 forum will bring together government, military, industry, and academia to discuss the strategic, programmatic, and technical topics and policy issues in aerospace and defense.
if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIAA will provide additional information regarding platform/booth training and how to register staff in the weeks leading up to the event.
For general inquiries, please contact the AIAA Event & Media Sales Team or email email@example.com.
AIAA Event & Media Sales Team
Learn more about sponsoring at DEFENSE.