Delegates attending this year’s conference will have the opportunity to hear views from various nations on key issues facing the missile defense community and discuss national policies and operational issues related to defeating ballistic missile threats. Expected attendance includes government and industry representatives from more than 20 nations.
- The Honorable Ivo Daalder, United States Ambassador to NATO
- The Honorable James Miller , Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- The Honorable Frank Kendall, Under Secretary of Defense, Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
- Mr. Thomas de Maizière, Minister of Defense, Germany
- State Secretary Bogdan Aurescu, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania
- Mr. Alejandro Alvargonzalez San Martin, Sec Gen for Defense Policy, Spain
- Mr. Frank Rose, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, State Department
- Mr. E. J. Herold, NATO Assistant Secretary General for Defence Investment
- MG (Ret) Gilad, Israel
- AM Neil Hart, Australia
- Ambassador Fatih Ceylan, Deputy Undersecretary for Bilateral Political Affairs, Turkey
The material presented on the opening day of this conference will be appropriate for public dissemination, though media will not be in attendance. Controlled Unclassified Sessions (days 2 and 3) will provide authorized delegates access to information that is protected by limited distribution and other need-to-know controls, where access or distribution limits have been applied in accordance with applicable national laws or regulations. It includes information that has been declassified but remains controlled.