Become an Exhibitor
Join the largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology in the world! Reach over 4,000 attendees from nearly 1,300 organizations or companies from around 40 countries. The program covers the science, technologies, policies, and regulations that are shaping the future of aerospace.
- Recruiting – Tap into a highly-skilled professional aerospace workforce. Discover a workforce that is conducting cutting-edge research that will improve your company’s products and bottom line.
- Sales & Promotion – Show your product and/or service to 4,000+ participants, from nearly 40 countries, at all levels of the enterprise. Promote your company’s assets to leading government agencies that fund multimillion-dollar contracts.
- Meet Thought Leaders – AIAA forums and expositions attract thought leaders and experts from around the world who are making breakthroughs in aerospace. Connect with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Recognition – Celebrate the accomplishments of preeminent individuals and teams who have long and highly contributory careers in aerospace.
- Develop – Shape the future of aerospace with us.
The AIAA SciTech Forum brings together nearly 4,000 participants from all over the world including over 700 students. The attendees represent all aspects of the aerospace industry from government, academia, and private institutions.
Exposition Hall Floor Plan
View the floor plan and select your booth. Booking a spot on the perimeter of the HUB puts you in direct proximity to the largest gathering of forum attendees. Be among the few companies to secure one of the prime booths surrounding the 40’ x 80’ area.
About The HUB
Located in the heart of the exposition hall is a multi-use area featuring innovative member-driven programming:
- Prime high-traffic booth space surrounding The HUB
- Expansive centralized networking lounge
- Presentation areas
- Recruiting connections
- Daily happy hour cash bar
- Daily coffee breaks
- Food concessions
- AIAA Pavilion and bookstore
- and much more!
See the list of organizations and companies that are exhibiting at the forum.
Exposition Hall Hours
Tuesday, 7 January
1730-1900 hrs Welcome Reception in the Exposition Hall
Wednesday, 8 January
Thursday, 9 January
Contracts Submitted by February 11, 2019
$4,200 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$4,500 per 10’x10’ – Premium Booth location facing The HUB
Contract Submitted between Feb. 12, 2019 – Jan. 6, 2020
$4,600 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$5,000 per 10’x10’ – Premium Booth location facing The HUB
Included in each 10' x 10':
- (4) Exhibitor badges
- (2) drink tickets for the Opening Reception
- (2) lunch tickets for the boxed lunch
- 8' back drape, 3' side rails
- Sign with company name and booth number placed on back drape
Additional information: Furniture (tables/chairs), electricity, and carpeting (unless the exposition hall is carpeted) are NOT included in the booth fee. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased. Drink and lunch tickets will be delivered on site in an AIAA Exhibitor Welcome Kit.
"We attend SciTech because it is one of the most compelling events on the North American Aerospace Calendar ... it brings both academia and industry together to work on some of the really challenging and complex problems the industry has to tackle if it's going to move forward and deliver the next generation of aerospace technology."Robert Harwood, Industry Director, ANSYS