Become a Sponsor
Become a sponsor of the largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology in the world! The program covers the science, technologies, policies, and regulations that are shaping the future of aerospace.
- Reach over 5,000 attendees from around 40 countries.
- Increase your brand visibility to nearly 1,300 organizations and companies.
- Be a part of emerging technologies, research, and innovation.
- Download the Prospectus to learn more.
5 Reasons to Sponsor
- Product Alignment – Your target market is here. Align your product at the right show, with the right audience and connect with a meaningful network.
- Brand Visibility – Take a step forward to help increase your brand's equity in the market.
- Lead Generation – Capture the right audience segment to help meet your organizations goal.
- Publicity – Gain media exposure through attendee photographs, media outlets, and AIAA communications.
- Develop – Shape the future of aerospace with us.
The AIAA SciTech Forum brought together more than 5,000 participants in 2020 from all over the world including over 1,500 students. The attendees represent all aspects of the aerospace industry from government, academia, and private institutions.
Figure above reflects data from 2018
Top-level branding and marketing opportunities for 2021 include premier sponsorships, delivering the highest visibility possible and providing exposure by aligning your brand with AIAA as a top promotional partner across an entire event. Connect your brand with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Premier Sponsor - AIAA's most prestigious and exclusive partnership option (call for availability)
- Signature Sponsor - High visibility and partnership positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Executive Sponsor - Notable brand positioning with AIAA and its other partners
the HUB Sponsorship
If you're looking for even more exposure we have several unique sponsorship opportunities inside the HUB! Align your brand in this multi-use area built in the heart of the Exposition Hall featuring innovative and interactive member-driven programming.
- Post Plenary and Forum 360 interviews
- New perspectives
- Student presentations
- Product pitches
- And fun – music, contests, meet ups
HUB Title Sponsor
AIAA forum attendees visit the Exposition Hall to discover emerging technologies and solutions, network and purchase industry publications. Get premier exposure with the HUB.
The Daily Grind
Sponsor one of the most visited spots at the forum, The Daily Grind - Espresso Bar and Coffee Service, where a barista wearing your logo on their apron will be handing out beverages with your logo on every cup.
"Launch Pad" Presentation Area
An area for discussion and content presentation within the HUB. Present your own content to this highly targeted audience.
Time To Shine
Achieve branding visibility by hosting the Time to Shine station and associate your brand with a luxurious, yet practical experience attendees won't soon forget.
Career Pursuits in the "Hangar"
Inspire and connect with professionals, students, and rising leaders from around the world.
Increase Brand Visibility
Exposure and frequency effect awareness and purchase behavior. Increase your odds by adding an on-demand option.
- Advertisement in Program Guide
- Delegate Bag
- Bring your own Banner
- Durand Lectureship for Public Service Luncheon
- Flight Plans
- Hotel Keycard (NEW!)
- Networking Coffee Break
- Pen and Pad
- Seat Drop
- Social Media Sponsorship (NEW!)
- Technical Session Sponsorship (NEW!)
Become a Sponsor
AIAA Strategic Relationship Management Team
"We attend SciTech because it is one of the most compelling events on the North American Aerospace Calendar ... it brings both academia and industry together to work on some of the really challenging and complex problems the industry has to tackle if it's going to move forward and deliver the next generation of aerospace technology."Robert Harwood, Industry Director, ANSYS