A paper that provides information only on a particular topic and does not make any formal policy recommendations.
Information papers are subject to approval at the Section, Technical Program, and/or Standing Committee level.
Click here to review the guidelines for submitting a policy paper. Please contact AIAA Customer Service at 800.639.2422 for more information.
Following are AIAA's public policy information papers:
- Sustainability in Flight: Our Journey to Decarbonization
- A&D Workforce: Industry Overview, Challenges, Needs
- FAA Certification: Accelerating Innovation in Civil Aviation
- Hypersonics: A Game-Changing Technology
- The Benefits of Moon and Mars Exploration
- Security Clearance Reform: Increasing Efficiency to Meet Government Needs
- STEM Pipeline
- Supersonic Flight Over Land: High-Speed Flight for the 21st Century
- Additive Manufacturing: Revolutionizing What We Make
- Aeronautics R&D: A Key to Economic Prosperity
- FAA NextGen: Modernizing Our Nation’s Skies
- UAS: Expanding Transportation and Driving Growth