A paper that provides information only on a particular topic and does not make any formal policy recommendations. They may be written to support the Institute’s
key issues. Information papers are subject to approval at the Section, Technical Program, and/or Standing Committee level.
Click here to review the guidelines for submitting a policy paper. Please contact Steve Sidorek at email@example.com, or 703.264.7541, for more information.
Following are AIAA's public policy information papers:
- A&D Workforce: Industry Overview, Challenges, Needs
- FAA Certification: Accelerating Innovation in Civil Aviation
- Hypersonics: A Game-Changing Technology
- The Benefits of Moon and Mars Exploration
- Security Clearance Reform: Increasing Efficiency to Meet Government Needs
- STEM Pipeline
- Supersonic Flight Over Land: High-Speed Flight for the 21st Century
- Additive Manufacturing: Revolutionizing What We Make
- Aeronautics R&D: A Key to Economic Prosperity
- FAA NextGen: Modernizing Our Nation’s Skies
- UAS: Expanding Transportation and Driving Growth