Become an Exhibitor
- Recruiting – Tap into a highly-skilled professional aerospace workforce. Discover a workforce that is conducting cutting-edge research that will improve your company’s products and bottom line.
- Sales & Promotion – Show your product and/or service to 2,500+ participants, from nearly 40 countries, at all levels of the enterprise. Promote your company’s assets to leading government agencies that fund multimillion-dollar contracts.
- Meet Thought Leaders – AIAA forums and expositions attract thought leaders and experts from around the world who are making breakthroughs in aerospace. Connect with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Recognition – Celebrate the accomplishments of preeminent individuals and teams who have long and highly contributory careers in aerospace.
- Develop – Shape the future of aerospace with us.
The AIAA AVIATION Forum brings together nearly 2,800 participants from all over the world including over 700 students. The attendees represent all aspects of the aerospace industry from government, academia, and private institutions.
See the list of organizations and companies that are exhibiting at the forum.
Exposition Hall Hours
Wednesday, 19 June
Thursday, 20 June
1230-1330 hrs Networking Lunch (Proof of Purchase Required)
Tuesday, 18 June
1830-2000 hrs Reception (Proof of Purchase Required)
Contracts Submitted by February 11, 2019
$4,200 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$4,500 per 10’x10’ – Premium Booth location facing The HUB
Contract Submitted between Feb. 12, 2019 – Jan. 6, 2020
$4,600 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$5,000 per 10’x10’ – Premium Booth location facing The HUB
Included in each 10' x 10':
- (4) Exhibitor badges
- (2) drink tickets for the Opening Reception
- (2) lunch tickets for the boxed lunch
- 8' back drape, 3' side rails
- Sign with company name and booth number placed on back drape
Additional information: Furniture (tables/chairs), electricity, and carpeting (unless the exposition hall is carpeted) are NOT included in the booth fee. Additional exhibitor badges may be purchased. Drink and lunch tickets will be delivered on site in an AIAA Exhibitor Welcome Kit.
"The ability to network with people from all over these different technical areas in one place in one location where you're not running all over the place has just been terrific."Edgar G. Waggoner, Program Director–Integrated Aviation Systems, Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate, NASA Headquarters