COVID-19 and Aerospace and Defense: Lessons Learned Webinar
Thursday, 29 October, 1300-1400 ET
The AIAA DEFENSE Forum Executive Steering Committee is pleased to provide this unclassified discussion that will delve into the effects of COVID-19 on the aerospace and defense community. Speakers from government, industry and academia will take an enterprise view and consider lessons learned from all angles, including productivity, supply chain, and workforce. Ample time will be included for questions from the audience, and findings and notes will be captured and shared with the industry.
- Moderator: David Van Wie, Head of Air and Missile Defense Sector, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- Mark Lewis, Acting Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering and Director of Defense Research and Engineering for Modernization
- Jim Connelly, Chief Information Officer, Lockheed Martin
- Dan DeLaurentis, Director, Institute for Global Security and Defense Innovation (i-GSDI) and Professor, Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University
- Laura McGill, Vice President, Engineering, Raytheon Missiles and Defense
- Bridget Sheriff, Vice President, Engineering and Technology – Interiors, Collins Aerospace
- Ed Swallow, Senior Vice President, Civil Systems Group, The Aerospace Corporation
Register early as space is limited.