Conference Rate: $1,149
Early Member Rate: $649
Standard Member Rate: $999
Early Rate: $649
Standard Rate: $999
The above rates are available for U.S. government employees only.
Conference Rate: $350
One Day Rate includes sessions for the day of registration only.
How to Register
- Complete the Registration Information/Form: For the fastest, easiest service, register online,
or you may download the Registration Form.
Please note that registration for the Forum does NOT include AIAA membership.
- Submit Your Security Clearance Form:
Conference attendance requires U.S. Citizenship and a Final SECRET security clearance or higher. The security form can be downloaded here with all the details on how your company security manager should submit your visit request.
* To ensure your clearance is received, please complete and return the PDF form to Tuscon.firstname.lastname@example.org OR via fax at Fax: 520.794.3305. Please refrain from sending through DISS as they are having issues at this time. Thank you.
Attention Raytheon Technologies Employees: please email the completed security form directly to Tuscon.email@example.com for your clearance validation, including Raytheon employee AIAA Defense Forum visit request in the email subject line.
- Submit your Health and Safety information to receive your health and safety
- Due to the uncertainty that COVID is having on 2021, AIAA has decided to waive all cancellation fees for the 2021 AIAA DEFENSE Forum. We hope this will allow attendees to register with confidence and if circumstances require a change of plans, there
will be no penalty.
- For questions about registration, please contact Sandra Turner, Manager, Registration: +1.703.264.7508.
AIAA recommends using Chrome, Firefox or Edge browsers for optimal registration user experience.
Dates to Remember
Early Bird Deadline
1 September 2021
Clearance Certification Form Deadline
1 September 2021 – please submit ASAP
Health and Safety Documents Uploaded
2 September 2021 – to request a COVID-test kit
10 September 2021 – proof of full vaccination