48th Annual Dayton-Cincinnati Aerospace Sciences Symposium (DCASS) 28 February 2023 Sinclair Conference Center, 444 West Third St., Dayton, Ohio, USA
Presented By: AIAA Dayton-Cincinnati Section
Presented by the AIAA Dayton-Cincinnati Section, the Dayton-Cincinnati Aerospace Sciences Symposium (DCASS) is a unique venue for technical interchange with members of the regional aerospace community. The symposium program includes up to 12 parallel sessions in the morning and afternoon and a keynote address mid-day.
Technical presentations are solicited in all general areas of aerospace S&T, including:
- Fluid Dynamics
- Applied Aerodynamics
- Aircraft and UAS Design and Applications
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Combustion and Fuels
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Management
- Experimental Methods Applications and Facilities
- Flight Dynamics and Controls
- Imaging and Diagnostics
- Materials and Structures
- Turbomachinery and Propulsion
- Data Analysis and UQ
- Orbital Mechanics
- Space Systems and Structures.
All presentations are limited to 20 minutes, including questions. No written paper is required, and works in development for other technical forums are welcome. Best presentation awards will be made for each technology area.
- Priority Consideration Abstract Deadline 13 January
- Final Abstract Deadline 31 January
Please contact the AIAA Dayton-Cincinnati Section with any questions.