Technical Presenter Resources
- Manuscript Template
- Manuscript Template (LaTeX)
For LaTeX technical assistance, contact Overleaf.
- Proofreading Checklist
- Presentation Template
- Manuscript Correction Template for Crossmark
- For information about abstracts, manuscripts, revisions, and publication, go to Technical Presenter FAQs.
- For information about AIAA's copyright and reuse policies, go to Rights and Permissions.
- For information about visa applications, go to Information about Visas.
- For information about A/V equipment and speakers' briefings on-site, go to What to Know On-Site.
- Early on, determine the extent of any Government or corporate approvals required for your paper, or visa requirements for travel, to preclude late submissions or paper withdrawals.
- If you are submitting to an AIAA Regional Student Conference, please go to the Student Conference Program website for applicable submission rules and requirements. These rules are different from the Submission Process & Requirements for submitting to AIAA Forums.
Authors who are seeking the opportunity for peer-reviewed publication are encouraged to submit their papers to one of the Institute’s archival journals for consideration: AIAA Journal; Journal of Air Transportation; Journal of Aircraft; Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics; Journal of Propulsion and Power; Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets; Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer; and Journal of Aerospace Information Systems. Our journal scopes and article types and author resources can be found here. You may submit your paper to a journal for review before the event presentation date: mc.manuscriptcentral.com/aiaa.