AIAA will match individual and corporate donations up to $4 million (of unrestricted funds) — doubling your impact.
As an aerospace professional, you have an opportunity to support future aerospace engineers and scientists. Through financial assistance to the AIAA Foundation, you make it possible for students to participate in design competitions, scholarships, focused
student conferences and so much more — all in an effort to bring together students who will shape the future of our industry. Please consider making a gift that will have a lasting impact on our profession.
For more than 20 years, and through the generosity of our members and partners, the Institute has impacted countless students and teachers through the support of the AIAA Foundation. Our programs have:
- Funded more than 1,300 K-12 classroom grants, impacting over 132,000 students
- Awarded more than 1,300 aerospace scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students
- Supported more than 400 student conferences engaging more than 13,000 students with practical application skills
- Sponsored design competitions that have engaged more than 11,000 college students providing unique opportunities to apply engineering skills
- Enabled more than 140,000 student members and 9,000 Educator Associates to continue learning about aerospace science and technology
And with the AIAA match program — you are doubling your impact.
|Eleanor Sigrest is our 2020 Design|Build|Launch Competition winner with her proposal for Improving Fluid Management Through A Novel Microgravity Slosh Mitigation Technique which will be the first AIAA-sponsored payload to go into flight through our partnership with Blue Origin.|
The AIAA “Look Up!” Award, presented at the 2020 Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF) where Alexander Bell, Nicholas White, and Evan Curry from Kailua Kona, HI were among the top prize awardees for their project Developing a Multi-Use UAV Capable of Long-Range Flight.