In This Section
- Committees & Groups
- University Students
- K-12 Students
- Honors & Awards
- @ AIAA
- AIAA Foundation
- Corporate Members
- AIAA Volunteer Leadership
AIAA Corporate Membership fosters an environment for aerospace leadership and technical excellence that enables companies to expand their industry presence, improve workforce development, get involved with aerospace advocacy, and join purposeful collaboration.
Meet tomorrow’s leaders
AIAA Local Sections
Network with members in your area
Aerospace Spotlight Awards Gala
Celebrate aerospace achievements
Advance your career through professional development
Courses & Workshops
Upgrade your knowledge and expand your skillset
Aerospace Research Central
Find premier aerospace content
Share your latest research
Job postings at a discount of 40%
AIAA Aerospace Recruitment Series
This series of recruiting opportunities takes place every month with AIAA Corporate Members and is made exclusively available to AIAA members and to those attending AIAA forums. For more information on these recruitment events, please email Nancy Hilliard.
Preferential rates for sponsorship at any of AIAA’s annual events
Corporate Member Logo
Demonstrate your AIAA support by using the logo on your website and in email signatures
Corporate Member News
This news feed is restricted to logged in corporate members only.
2024 AIAA Dryden Lectureship in Research Awarded to Peyman Givi, University of Pittsburgh
5 December 2023AIAA is pleased to announce the 2024 AIAA Dryden Lectureship in Research is awarded to Peyman Givi, Distinguished Professor and James T. Macleod Chair of Engineering,...
AIAA to Recognize Excellence in Aerospace Award Winners at the 2024 AIAA SciTech Forum
5 December 2023AIAA is pleased to announce the winners of awards to be presented during the 2023 AIAA SciTech Forum, to be held 23–27 January 2023, National Harbor, Maryland.
2024 AIAA SciTech Forum to Expand the Boundaries
20 November 2023AIAA announced its five-day program for the 2024 AIAA SciTech Forum, 8–12 January, Orlando, Florida. This year’s program features nearly 3,000 technical presentations and an extensive lineup of aerospace and defense industry leaders...
AIAA Statement on SpaceX Starship Test Flight
20 April 2023AIAA issued the following statement from AIAA Executive Director Dan Dumbacher: “Congratulations to the SpaceX team on today’s test flight of Starship from Starbase, Texas. This flight is an important milestone...
- AIAA Annual Report
Access institute reports from this and previous years.
- Update your Membership Profile
Keep your profile up to date, select up to three professional interests that qualify you to vote for directors in those Technical Groups and Integration and Outreach Groups.
- Recorded Webinars
Check out AIAA past webinars on general interest topics with an aerospace edge.
Strategic Relationship Management Team
Sr. Manager, Client Executive and Sales Capture
Office: 703.264.7541, Cell: 571.439.4672
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Airborne Systems Group
- Airbus Americas, Inc.
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- ANSYS, Inc.
- ARi Industries Inc.
- Australian Space Agency
- Axiom Space
- Ball Aerospace
- Barrios Technology
- Bastion Technologies, Inc.
- BETA CAE
- Blue Origin
- Boom Supersonic
- BWX Technologies, Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems
- Centennial Software Solutions LLC
- Click Bond, Inc.
- Collier Aerosapce
- Crown Consulting, Inc.
- DLR - German Aerospace Centre
- dSPACE, Inc.
- Dynetics, a Leidos Company
- Elysian Aircraft (link coming in early January.)
- ESTECO SpA
- Estes Industries
- Flexcompute Inc.
- Frontgrade Technologies
- GE Aerospace
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Griffin Communications Group
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Honda Aircraft Company
- HXFive, LLC
- Intelligent Light
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Merc Aerospace
- Metacomp Technologies, Inc.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Moog Inc, Space, Advanced Programs
- National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR)
- National Institute of Aerospace (NIA)
- National Test Pilot School
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Nova Space, Inc.
- Paragon Space Development Corporation
- Quantum Improvements Consulting
- Quartus Engineering
- SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation)
- Semper Sky
- Sierra Lobo, Inc.
- Sierra Space
- Slingshot Aerospace
- Software Engineering Institute
- SpaceX – Space Exploration Technologies Corporation
- Special Aerospace Services, Inc.
- Specter Aerospace
- Spectral Energies LLC
- Spincraft, Division of Standex International Corporation
- Spirit AeroSystems
- Stellar Solutions, Inc.
- Stephenson Stellar Corp
- Stratolaunch, LLC
- Systems Technology, Inc.
- Teaching Science and Technology, Inc.
- Tecplot, Inc.
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Terran Orbital
- Textron Aviation
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc.
- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL)
- The MITRE Corporation
- United Launch Alliance (ULA)
- Whisper Aero