In This Section
- Committees & Groups
- University Students
- K-12 Students
- Honors & Awards
- @ AIAA
- Corporate Members
AIAA Corporate Membership fosters an environment for aerospace leadership and technical excellence that enables companies to expand their industry presence, improve workforce development, get involved with aerospace advocacy, and join purposeful collaboration.
Meet tomorrow’s leaders
AIAA Local Sections
Network with members in your area
Aerospace Spotlight Awards Gala
Celebrate aerospace achievements
Advance your career through professional development
Courses & Workshops
Upgrade your knowledge and expand your skillset
Aerospace Research Central
Find premier aerospace content
Share your latest research
Job postings at a discount of 40%
AIAA Aerospace Recruitment Series
This series of recruiting opportunities takes place every month with AIAA Corporate Members and is made exclusively available to AIAA members and to those attending AIAA forums. For more information on these recruitment events, please email Nancy Hilliard.
Preferential rates for sponsorship at any of AIAA’s annual events
Corporate Member Logo
Demonstrate your AIAA support by using the logo on your website and in email signatures
Corporate Member News
This news feed is restricted to logged in corporate members only.
AIAA Corporate Member Connect: ISS National Lab
13 May 2021Corporate members will have the ability to understand the strategic practices of the ISS National Lab, understand space investment and business trends, and learn about programmatic priorities of the space station.
Corporate Member Strategic Advisory Committee Meeting
16 July 2020
Defense Small Business Webinar Series
11 May 2020Foreign Investment: Tools for Small Businesses and How DoD Can Help
FAA Proposal to Establish Noise Standards for Supersonic Aircraft
11 May 2020Those interested in submitting a comment must do so by 13 July 2020
Webinar: Federal Lab and Defense Innovations and Technology Opportunities for Business Development
11 May 2020Webinar will be held on 7 May 2020, 1400-1600 hrs
- AIAA Annual Report
Access institute reports from this and previous years.
- Update your Membership Profile
Keep your profile up to date, select up to three professional interests that qualify you to vote for directors in those Technical Groups and Integration and Outreach Groups.
- Recorded Webinars
Check out AIAA past webinars on general interest topics with an aerospace edge.
Strategic Relationship Management Team
AIAA Corporate Member Roster
AIAA’s Corporate Membership roster represents nearly 100 corporations that lead the world in the advancement of aerospace.
- ACEnt Laboratories
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Airborne Systems
- Airbus Americas
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI)
- ARi Industries Inc.
- Australian Space Agency
- Axiom Space
- Ball Aerospace
- Bastion Technologies, Inc.
- Blue Origin
- Bryce Space and Technology
- BWX Technologies, Inc.
- Centennial Software Solutions LLC
- Click Bond, Inc.
- Crean & Associates
- Crown Consulting, Inc.
- DLR - German Aerospace Centre
- dSPACE, Inc.
- Dynetics, a Leidos Company
- Engineering Systems, Inc.
- Estes Industries
- Galaxy Technology Hires LLC
- GE Aviation
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Honda Aircraft Company
- HXFIVE, LLC
- Hypersizer - Collier Research
- Intelligent Light
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
- Lilium GmbH
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- LogiCore Corporation
- McKinney Associates
- Metacomp Technologies, Inc.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Moog Inc, Space, Advanced Programs
- Nabla Zero Labs
- National Aerospace Laboratory (NLR)
- National Institute of Aerospace (NIA)
- National Space Science and Technology Center (NSSTC – UAE)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Paragon Space Development Corporation
- Physics, Materials, and Applied Mathematics Research LLC
- Pointwise, Inc.
- Practical Aeronautics, Inc.
- Pusat Teknologi Roket
- Quantum Improvements Consulting
- Raytheon Technologies
- Red Canyon Engineering & Software
- Rincon Research Corporation
- Rolls-Royce plc
- RUAG Space USA Inc.
- SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation)
- Sierra Lobo, Inc.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Skai, an Alaki Technology Corporation
- Software Engineering Institute
- Space Exploration Technologies Corporation (SpaceX)
- Special Aerospace Services
- Spectral Energies LLC
- Spincraft, Division of Standex International Corporation
- Stellar Solutions, Inc.
- Stephenson Stellar
- Systems Technology, Inc.
- Teaching Science and Technology, Inc.
- Tecplot, Inc.
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
- Textron Aviation
- The Aerospace Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc.
- The Georgia Center of Innovation for Aerospace
- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (JHU/APL)
- The MITRE Corporation
- United Launch Alliance LLC
- Virgin Galactic