Things to Do for Students at Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic has closed schools, sending children home to help ensure their safety and well-being. We encourage everyone to follow the coronavirus safety guidelines set out by the WHO and CDC.
AIAA has suggestions to help both students and teachers expand their minds and experience new ideas.
A great way to learn more about:
- Space-based technology in your daily life
- Juno at Jupiter
- Apollo 11 and the first human on the moon
- The Space Shuttle
- The Douglas DC-3
- And more!
Our Latest Micro-lessons
Free Teacher Resources
Here’s a list circulating amongst teachers for free resources:
STEM at Home
- Challenger Center
Story Time From Space
NASA at Home
NASA Space Place
Living in Space by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Interactive Game: https://www.childrensmuseum.org/legacy-games/cosmicquest/living.html
- Virtual Activities: https://childrensmuseums.blog/2020/03/24/virtual-activities-for-families/
- Teacher Resources: https://www.childrensmuseum.org/legacy-games/cosmicquest/teacher.html
Adobe Flash Required
Women in Engineering and Technology