In This Section
- Careers in Aerospace
- Design/Build/Launch Competition
- Go for Launch!
- Reach for the Stars - National Rocket Competition
- Aerospace Robotics Competition
- Conrad Challenge
- The American Rocketry Challenge
- The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair
- Students in STEM Profiles
The Conrad Challenge is a purpose-driven innovation competition creating the next generation of entrepreneurs who will change the world.
If you are a student between the ages of 13–18, you can become an entrepreneur and make new friends by applying science, technology and innovation to solve problems with global impact. With the Challenge’s step-by-step guidance and the support of industry experts, you’ll expand your collaboration, creativity, critical thinking and communication skills. The result? Enter college and the 21st century workforce with the skills necessary to thrive.
Students, teachers, experts, colleges and sponsors all agree… the Conrad Challenge is unlike any STEM or business competition out there. Say “no thanks” to science fairs and quiz bowls… Join us to create a sustainable planet and future today.