In This Section
- Careers in Aerospace
- Design/Build/Launch Competition
- Go for Launch!
- Reach for the Stars - National Rocket Competition
- Aerospace Robotics Competition
- Conrad Challenge
- The American Rocketry Challenge
- The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair
- Students in STEM Profiles
AIAA Roger W. Kahn Scholarship
AIAA is awarding up to four $10,000 scholarships to high school seniors who enroll in an engineering major at a college or university!
Applications are now closed. For questions, e-mail K-12STEM@aiaa.org.
Current high school senior intending to pursue an aerospace or STEM major at a college or university (must provide proof of enrollment to receive the scholarship funds)
Minimum high school GPA of 3.5
Demonstrated interest in aerospace through extracurricular activities
Must have an AIAA High School Membership – It’s Free!
Underrepresented students encouraged to apply
Transcript that shows high school unweighted GPA using the 4.0 scale
1-page statement that describes STEM-related studies and/or extracurricular activities
Letter of recommendation from STEM educator or mentor