Pulse Code Modulation (PCM) Processing - Bit Recognition, Frame Synchronization, Decommutation and Real-Time Analysis
In This Section
This 75-minute Webinar exposes the attendee to the methods used to receive serial PCM data and perform clock recovery and bit recognition in varying environments. The discussion will continue with the methods to frame align the data and then decommutate the PCM stream back to the original parameter words including a discussion for advanced frame and word decommutation techniques. Finally, different methods of real-time analysis of the decommutated words will be discussed with examples shown from user real data PCM streams.
- Obtain a basic understanding of Pulse Code Modulation techniques for sending and receiving different sampled sensor serial data
- Methods to recover the clock and serial data received from transmission
- Methods to frame synchronize the received clock and serial data
- Techniques for decommutation and analysis of the live and recorded telemetry data
- Advantage data storage techniques
Who Should Attend
The Webinar is intended for technicians and engineers that are supporting or analyzing data that is transmitted from a high-speed moving device to the ground. Specific interest in the data recovery and analysis.
In 2000, Glenn and Dawn, his wife, started Ulyssix Technologies, Inc. to create a company with total emphasis of supporting the telemetry customer without the plans of acquisition or going public. In 2014, Glenn and Dawn created theDefense and Aerospace Test & Telemetry (DATT) Summit, aiming to change the paradigm of technical conferences by creating a training, education and networking Summit for the test and telemetry market.